Kafka >> mail # user >> Question on # of partitions

Re: Question on # of partitions
In 0.7, total # partitions = # brokers * #partitions per broker.

In 0.8, total # partitions is determined at topic creation time and it
doesn't change with the addition of brokers (changing # partitions requires
using a separate admin tool).

Thanks,

Jun