Kafka >> mail # user >> reprocessing messages in kafka

Re: reprocessing messages in kafka
Hi ,

found this capabilities in storm Spout.
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm-contrib/tree/master/storm-kafka

Another very useful config in the spout is the ability to force the spout
to rewind to a previous offset. You do forceStartOffsetTime on the spout
config, like so:

spoutConfig.forceStartOffsetTime(-2);

Thanks

Oleg.