Kafka, mail # user - Re: Best way to start / stop / restart a Consumer? - 2013-10-10, 15:16

Re: Best way to start / stop / restart a Consumer?
Each time we create a new consumer connector, we assign a random consumer
id by default. You can try setting "consumer.id" to use a fixed consumer
id. In any case, we probably should deregister those beans when shutting
down the connector. Could you file a jira?

Thanks,

Jun