Kafka, mail # user - Loggly's use of Kafka on AWS - 2013-12-02, 02:17

Loggly's use of Kafka on AWS
A couple of us here at Loggly recently spoke at AWS reinvent, on how we use Kafka 0.72 in our ingestion pipeline. The slides are at the link below, and may be of interest to people on this list.

Any questions, let me know, though I can't promise I can answer everything. Can't give the complete game away. :-)

As always, Kafka rocks!