Kafka >> mail # user >> question about Controlled Shutdown

Re: question about Controlled Shutdown
Actually, we recently added the option to enable controlled shutdown in the
broker shutdown hook. I have updated our wiki accordingly (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools).

Thanks,

Jun