Kafka, mail # user - Kafka IPv6 - 2013-11-06, 15:43

Hm,

Does Kafka support IPv6?  I'm trying it now, but I'm just using the console-producer, which seems to not be able to read in --broker-list with IPv6 addresses.  It looks like it is interpreting the colons in the address as the addy:port separator.

-Andrew