Kafka >> mail # user >> Is there a programmatic way to create topic

Re: Is there a programmatic way to create topic
In 0.8, the only programmatic way, other than create topic, is to use
CreateTopicCommand.createTopic(). This is probably something we can improve
in the forthcoming releases.

Thanks,
Neha