Kafka, mail # user - installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment - 2013-04-03, 10:41
installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment
Hi ,
   I want to install it to the existing hadoop environment.
   I want to read data from Kafka and put it to HDFS.
   I use a Hortonworks distributions.

Questions:
     I didn't find any guide how to install Kafka ( I read quick start
http://kafka.apache.org/quickstart.html). Do I only need to change Kafka
configuration (add zookeper configuration to it) or I need to change
zookeper configuration (add Kafka details to zookeeper configuration also)?

Thanks
Oleg