Kafka >> mail # dev >> decoding of responses with error_codes

+
svante karlsson 2014-05-12, 09:57
+
Guozhang Wang 2014-05-12, 15:26
Re: decoding of responses with error_codes
Thanks for the clarification.

-if (errorCode == ErrorMapping.NoError) {
-      coordinator.get.writeTo(buffer)

The removal of the "if" statement would fix the issue but the patch
changes other things that I can't say much about as I don't know
scala.

/svante

Joel Koshy 2014-05-17, 02:42