Kafka, mail # dev - Re: decoding of responses with error_codes - 2014-05-12, 16:12

Re: decoding of responses with error_codes
Thanks for the clarification.

-if (errorCode == ErrorMapping.NoError) {
-      coordinator.get.writeTo(buffer)

The removal of the "if" statement would fix the issue but the patch
changes other things that I can't say much about as I don't know
scala.

/svante