Kafka, mail # user - Re: invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1 - 2013-07-24, 05:53

Re: invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1
Sorry, I realize now what I am observing here was discussed in a previous
thread.  Although I'm a bit different, in that I'm just trying to use
straight maven (no sbt or gradle, etc.).  Anyway, the pom in maven central
is invalid, and should probably be removed, I should think.

Jason