Kafka, mail # user - Re: Transferring events across data centers - 2013-02-04, 06:03

Apoorva Gaurav 2013-02-02, 02:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-04, 05:26
+
Apoorva Gaurav 2013-02-04, 06:02
Re: Transferring events across data centers
Reason I'm asking this is that I don't want to maintain Brokers in DC1 as
my consumers are exclusively in DC2.