Kafka >> mail # dev >> Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?

Re: Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?
I like the release criteria idea. Perhaps add them to coding guide or the
developer section on wiki?

WRT feature completeness, I didn't think about having a doc for each one,
but rather updating the existing doc or the CHANGES.txt file (we don't
have one yet) with a note when adding new configurations, new interfaces
or new tools.
I think should be an awareness thing mostly.
Kafka's documentation is actually pretty decent, otherwise and the Coding
Guidelines are great.

I'm not sure if this would work for Kafka or not but you may want to look
at http://hbase.apache.org/book.html for an example of documentation which
gets versioned with the code.

Cosmin