Kafka, mail # user - Re: [0.8] Autocommit bug? Or am I doing it wrong? :) - 2013-05-24, 16:33

Hargett, Phil 2013-05-24, 15:06
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-24, 15:35
Re: [0.8] Autocommit bug? Or am I doing it wrong? :)
This turns out to be a bug. It seems that we always call commitOffsets() in
ZookeeperConsumerConnector.closeFetchersForQueues() (which is called during
rebalance), whether auto commit is enabled or not. Could you file a jira?

Thanks,

Jun
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Hargett, Phil <