Kafka, mail # user - Is there a way to pull out kafka metadata from zookeeper?

Re: Is there a way to pull out kafka metadata from zookeeper?
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-11, 16:13
If, for some reason, you don't have access to a virtual IP or load
balancer, you need to round robin once through all the brokers before
failing a TopicMetadataRequest. So unless all the brokers in your cluster
are down, this should not be a problem.

Thanks,
Neha