Kafka >> mail # user >> High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit

Re: High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit
Thanks Ian.

Is your consumer multi-threaded? If so can you share how you coordinated
each of the threads so you knew it was 'okay' to commit across all the
threads? I'm stuck on how to do this without really complicating the
consumer.

Thanks,

Chris