Kafka >> mail # user >> Partition Balancing

Re: Partition Balancing
Intra-cluster replication support is not recommended for an inter-DC
set up. You can instead set up a mirror of a cluster in another DC.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+mirroring+%28MirrorMaker%29

Thanks,

Joel