Kafka >> mail # user >> How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?

+
Jason Huang 2013-03-01, 09:49
+
Matan Safriel 2013-03-01, 10:30
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-01, 11:51
+
Premal Shah 2013-03-01, 18:16
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-01, 18:37
Re: How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?
Thanks all for the responses!

Jason