Kafka >> mail # user >> control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo

+
Rob Withers 2013-08-03, 14:31
Re: control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo
./sbt "++2.10.0 publish-local"

Assuming 2.10.0 is the Scala version you want.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly
 Twitter: @allthingshadoop
On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Rob Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> good morning,
>
> I have built a scala 2.10 version off of 0.8 and applied a patch of my own.  When I go to sbt package, it specifies a version.  How can I control these values (kafka_2.10-0.8.0-beta1)?
>
> [info] Packaging /Users/reefedjib/Desktop/rob/comp/newwork/kafka/core/target/scala-2.10/kafka_2.10-0.8.0-beta1.jar ...
>
> also, is there a way I can setup the build to deploy to my local maven repo, with my artifactId and version, with a single command?
>
> thanks,
> rob

+
Rob Withers 2013-08-03, 16:21