Kafka, mail # user - control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo

Re: control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo
Joe Stein 2013-08-03, 15:11
./sbt "++2.10.0 publish-local"

Assuming 2.10.0 is the Scala version you want.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly