Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Thoughts on using Ant+Ivy for the build? - 2013-04-08, 05:06

Scott Carey 2013-04-08, 21:10
+
David Arthur 2013-04-05, 19:55
Re: Thoughts on using Ant+Ivy for the build?
David,

We'd be open to a new build tool if SBT is deemed too hard to use. We can
revisit this post 0.8. Do you want to open a jira to track this?

Thanks,

Jun