Kafka, mail # user - java, oom, gc stop the world

+
S Ahmed 2013-01-23, 03:15
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-23, 03:35
Re: java, oom, gc stop the world
David DeMaagd 2013-01-23, 04:24
It's worth noting that we currently run kakfa at LinkedIn with a 5G heap
(not 3G, still using the CMS GC though - should update that), and the
info on that wiki is aimed at 0.7.

We are actively working on things for 0.8 - don't have a 'this works for
us', much less a 'recommendedation' there (hopefully will have something
on that side soon).

Every thing else on that wiki looks to be in the right ballpark.

--
Dave DeMaagd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | 818 262 7958

([EMAIL PROTECTED] - Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 07:35:17PM -0800)