Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka source code run problems

kafka source code run problems
Hi, I am Sphinx Jiang, a Chinese Kafka user.

I am learning the source code. But after I import the source code in
eclipse, the running come with some errors.
Now the problem is like this:

[image: ÄÚǶͼƬ 1]
I just wondering as source code, the error must be caused by my
configuration, right? Is there anyone run the source code in eclipse or
other IDE before, we can discuss later.

All the best~~
Jiang