Kafka, mail # user - Re: auto-delete empty, old topics? - 2013-03-18, 16:31

Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-06, 23:15
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-06, 23:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-07, 00:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-07, 02:08
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-08, 06:20
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 20:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:17
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 21:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 22:20
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 22:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-15, 15:18
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-15, 21:19
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-16, 04:48
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-17, 06:08
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-17, 16:09
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-18, 06:11
Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Jason,

This is mainly a problem that we don't have a formal way of deleting a
topic in 0.7, which we are trying to fix in 0.8.

The extra watchers on those deleted topics are likely registered by the
producers. They should be gone once /brokers/topics/deletedtopic are
removed from ZK.

You probably don't need to clean /consumers/<appname>/owners.

Thanks,

Jun