Kafka, mail # user - Re: auto-delete empty, old topics? - 2013-03-18, 16:31

Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Jason,

This is mainly a problem that we don't have a formal way of deleting a
topic in 0.7, which we are trying to fix in 0.8.

The extra watchers on those deleted topics are likely registered by the
producers. They should be gone once /brokers/topics/deletedtopic are
removed from ZK.

You probably don't need to clean /consumers/<appname>/owners.

Thanks,

Jun