Kafka, mail # user - Robust of cassandra

Re: Robust of cassandra
Jiang Jacky 2013-10-31, 19:07
Hi, Neha
Thanks for replying, I am currently using the 0.8 version.
I did not set any replication factor, it keeps the default from package.
When I check the leader for that topic, it is none.
It is weird, There is no problem for any other topics except that topic
that I am using.
For now, I cannot produce the bug, but it is produced in random time, can
you tell me what setting shall I set to prevent from this?
Thanks