Kafka, mail # user - Does ShutdownBroker returns meaningful return code - 2013-07-10, 23:06

Does ShutdownBroker returns meaningful return code
We have deployed kafka 0.8 beta1. It was my understanding that
ShutdownBroker program needs be used to initiate proper shutdown of the
server. We are going to use this script in automated fashion. Does the
script return meaningful error code that can be capture by calling script
and act up on? What other proper ways to shutdown kafka 08?

Thanks,
Vadim

+
Joel Koshy 2013-07-11, 00:32