Kafka >> mail # user >> use kafka as dependency in sbt from central maven repository

Re: use kafka as dependency in sbt from central maven repository
My way is build kafka and install pom in local.
Then set: "Local Maven Repository" at
"file:///Users/jameswu/.m2/repository" in resolvers.

Friendly regards,

*James Wu <http://www.facebook.com/jameswu629>
*+886.922.199.680