Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka replication presentation at ApacheCon

Re: Kafka replication presentation at ApacheCon
Jun Rao 2013-02-28, 19:00
Right, everything has to go through the leader. If the producer waits for
ack=committed, it will get an exception when sending m3. So the producer is
aware of that m3 may not be committed by the broker. The producer can
choose to resend m3 if it wants to be sure that m3 is safely stored at the
brokers.

Thanks,

Jun