Kafka, mail # user - Re: Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed - 2013-02-17, 10:20

Re: Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed
Hi Jun,

If we use high level producer based on zookeeper, how can we decommission a
broker without message loss?

Since we want to partition the log with IP,  if all the brokers use the
same vip, we can not use the customized partition strategy.

Thanks.