Kafka, mail # dev - Meetup in Raleigh/Durham, NC

+
David Arthur 2013-07-19, 04:19
+
Jun Rao 2013-07-22, 05:07
Re: Meetup in Raleigh/Durham, NC
David Arthur 2013-07-24, 13:17
Here are the slides from the meetup
http://www.slideshare.net/mumrah/kafka-talk-tri-hug

We had 40-50 people show up which is about average for our meetup.

Roughly half of the audience had heard of Kafka before this talk, and
about 10 or so folks had used it or were using it in production.

On 7/22/13 1:07 AM, Jun Rao wrote:
> David,
>
> Thanks for sharing this.
>
> Jun
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM, David Arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> There is a Hadoop meetup happening in Durham next week. I'm presenting an
>> intro to Kafka.
>>
>> I don't suspect there are any Kafka users in the area who are not already
>> members of TriHUG, but sending this email out just in case :)
>>
>> http://www.meetup.com/TriHUG/**events/129831822/<http://www.meetup.com/TriHUG/events/129831822/>
>>
>> -David

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-07-24, 16:57