Kafka >> mail # user >> heterogenous kafka cluster?

Re: heterogenous kafka cluster?
In 0.8, you can create topics manually and explicitly specify the replica
to broker mapping. Post 0.8, we can think of some more automated ways to
deal with this (e.g., let each broker carry some kind of weight).

Thanks,

Jun