Kafka >> mail # user >> Recovering a broker that falls out of the isr

+
Calvin Lei 2013-09-26, 19:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-27, 04:05
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-27, 04:16
Re: Recovering a broker that falls out of the isr
Thanks all. In this case, restarting the broker fixed it. It was due to an usual high volume of messages in one topic.