Kafka, mail # user - RE: producer creating multiple log files after message sending - 2013-04-18, 08:53

RE: producer creating multiple log files after message sending
Hi Neha,

I was able to figure this out, this is happening due to time based rolling.

But now problem, when I fetch the messages for particular topic, server is
reading only one log file, returns those messages only.

Is there any way I can combine all log files which are already produced into
one, so that I can get all messages posted in that topic.

Thanks,
Snehalata