Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: kafka_2.8.0-0.8.0-beta1.jar doesn't include kafka.utils.TestUtils

Re: kafka_2.8.0-0.8.0-beta1.jar doesn't include kafka.utils.TestUtils
You raised a good point. The same is true for all the tools that are
under src/core/src/test/scala/other/kafka.
I think we need to fix the packaging under src/core/test. Probably move the
tools under core/src/main/scala/kafka/tools so that it goes in the main
Kafka jar. And either include the test utils there or publish a test jar.
Please can you file a JIRA for this?

Thanks,
Neha