Kafka, mail # user - About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-20, 20:36
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-20, 20:42
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-21, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-21, 11:48
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-21, 17:55
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-21, 17:56
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-28, 18:48
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-29, 00:29
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-29, 00:40
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-06-20, 11:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 14:59
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-06-20, 15:07
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 16:16
Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
Jonathan Hodges 2013-06-20, 21:47
I am interested in discussing a use case, but I probably don't have enough
materials for a presentation.  I can describe the use case details and have
a couple high level architecture diagrams of proposed solutions if that is
sufficient.

Thanks,
Jonathan

+