Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: 0.8 build problems

+
David Arthur 2013-03-28, 13:36
+
David Arthur 2013-02-21, 22:41
+
Derek Chen-Becker 2013-02-21, 22:46
+
Swapnil Ghike 2013-02-22, 00:05
Re: 0.8 build problems
Reviewed. I added my comments on the ticket. Thanks!
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Swapnil Ghike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*Derek Chen-Becker*
*Precog Lead Infrastructure Engineer*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
303-752-1700