Kafka, mail # user - Re: Stall high-level 0.72 ConsumerConnector until all balanced? Avoid message dupes? - 2013-06-14, 04:27

Philip OToole 2013-06-14, 02:35
+
Philip OToole 2013-06-14, 02:57
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-14, 04:16
Re: Stall high-level 0.72 ConsumerConnector until all balanced? Avoid message dupes?
Jun -- thanks. We're using 0.72.

No, the messages are not compressed, and since we do appear to be
seeing dupes in our tests, it indicates our own code is buggy.

Thanks,

Philip