Kafka >> mail # user >> Transferring events across data centers

Re: Transferring events across data centers
Apoorva,

Kafka replication in 0.8 is designed for a Kafka cluster within the same
DC. The following wiki describes cross DC mirroring using the tool
MirrorMaker and how to optimize the throughput for long network latency.

https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-mirroring-mirrormaker.html

Thanks,

Jun