Kafka >> mail # user >> Leader = -1 is coming when broker goes down

Re: Leader = -1 is coming when broker goes down
Hi Neha,

In context of the same mail thread that you have already answered,I just
want to clear one more doubt:

If I am making a cluster with two brokers and a topic with 3 partitions and
two replicas,then
can leader = -1 come here in any case?

--
*Moniii*