Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka site facelift - 2013-08-13, 03:33

Re: kafka site facelift
Also, for those writing docs, here is how it works. As before there is a
directory for each release (07, 08,...) and in these the massive
uber-documentation page is broken down by sections which are all included
like chapters into the final docs page.

The numbering of sections and table of contents is still by hand which is a
little awkward. It might be good to shift this stuff over to jekyll at some
point.

There is also a top-level documentation link which is meant to point to the
documentation for the latest release (
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html) whatever that may be in the
future. I noticed we were breaking peoples links a lot as we shifted the
site around.

-Jay