Kafka, mail # user - How to get topic offset infornation

How to get topic offset infornation
Snehalata Nagaje 2013-04-30, 10:44
Hi,

I am using kafka 0.8 version .

I want to get topic offset information earlier and latest offset available
in topic. I was able to get this using simpleconsumer API  getOffseBefore.

But I am using high level API to connect since I want to connect to kafka
cluster using external zookeeper cluster.

I have set up 3 kafka broker nodes with replication factor 2 and connected
to zookeker cluster(3 -nodes).

Can you please help with fetching offset information in cluster mode.

Thanks,
Snehalata

Disclaimer:
This e-mail may contain Privileged/Confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Please notify the sender, if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Information in this message that does not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Visit us at http://www.harbingergroup.com/