Kafka, mail # user - Re: Copy kafka data between servers? - 2013-03-03, 11:44

Re: Copy kafka data between servers?
Sure I can collect the logs. However, the strange thing in my case is
that the zookeeper-server-stop.sh script (kill -SIGINT) didn't
actually kill the zookeeper process in my server. When you tried
shutting down zookeeper in your step, did you double check to see if
the zookeeper process had been killed or not? (ps aux | grep
"zookeeper")

thanks,

Jason