Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Async Producer (0.7 version) quick question

Re: Async Producer (0.7 version) quick question
The data in the producer is only kept in memory. In a clean shutdown, the
producer will drain the queue and send all remaining messages. In an
unclean shutdown, all unsent messages are lost.

Thanks,

Jun