Kafka, mail # user - Re: mps, an eventing framework for kafka - 2013-06-15, 16:37

Milind Parikh 2013-06-15, 05:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-15, 16:00
Re: mps, an eventing framework for kafka
I meant to post it to the group; but forgot. We have the erlang client for
kafka 0.8. It is also the part of mps. I blog about the features over here:

http://milindparikh.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-erlang-client-for-apache-kafka-08.html?m=1

Thanks
Milind