Kafka >> mail # user >> Consumer in the mirror maker stop fetching logs

Re: Consumer in the mirror maker stop fetching logs
The consumer hit the exception because the broker closed the socket. What
does the broker log around the same time say? It should tell you the reason
why the broker closed the socket.

Thanks,

Jun