Kafka >> mail # dev >> Warnings in IntelliJ

+
David Arthur 2013-10-23, 15:59
Re: Warnings in IntelliJ
This usually happens when you have misconfigured java sdk. If you will go
to the project settings you will likely see something like this:
http://take.ms/ZtaeO9

Try to switch it to a proper sdk and errors should go away:
http://take.ms/3hvfits