Kafka >> mail # user >> High level consumer stop reading data

+
Hanish Bansal 2013-10-29, 11:51
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-30, 04:07
+
Hanish Bansal 2013-10-30, 05:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-30, 15:05
Re: High level consumer stop reading data
No. We are using binary of kafka "0.8.0 Beta1 Release".

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*

+