Kafka >> mail # user >> trouble loading kafka into eclipse

Re: trouble loading kafka into eclipse
I don't know if anyone else has done that or if there is any indication
against doing it but I found that adding the sbteclipse plugin in the
project/plugins.sbt to be particularly easy to do and it worked for me. I
am only using to look/edit the code but I am not running anything from
eclipse though.

addSbtPlugin("com.typesafe.sbteclipse" % "sbteclipse-plugin" % "2.1.1")

More information here: https://github.com/typesafehub/sbteclipse/wiki

Once setup, you run
sbt update
sbt eclipse

and then you can use "Import existing project" in eclipse.

You still might have to play around the conflicts be zkclient libraries but
you can manage that manually afterward.

marc