Kafka >> mail # user >> How to run a single unit test with ./sbt

Re: How to run a single unit test with ./sbt
In the sbt shell:

> projects (to see the available projects)
> project core
> test-only <unit test>

Although lately if there is a test failure it isn't very helpful in
saying exactly where the test failed; my environment is probably
messed up but I know of one or two others who are having similar
issues.

Joel