Kafka, mail # user - Re: How to run a single unit test with ./sbt - 2013-10-26, 01:19

Re: How to run a single unit test with ./sbt
In the sbt shell:
Although lately if there is a test failure it isn't very helpful in
saying exactly where the test failed; my environment is probably
messed up but I know of one or two others who are having similar
issues.

Joel